Whilst for those of you who already wear the PrimaDonna Deauville you will most probably agree with a statement that we read in another article online recently that the Deauville really is the best fitting bra in the world. With the Deauville being sold every two minutes somewhere in the world it’s fair to say that this may well be the truth.
Here at & SHE KNOWS… it’s the bra we rely on as the measure of your true size and from here we can determine what size you will be in other brands and ranges.
So what makes the Deauville universally so popular? Here is what;
- Molded, 3-part, underwire cups for great support and shape
- The cups feature side support panels for extra support
- Woven fabric is used on the bottom half of the cups for superior support
- Pretty embroidered, sheer mesh along the top half of the cups
- The delicate embroidery extends to the straps for a luxurious finish
- The strap adjust in the back for the perfect fit
- The molded, 3 part underwire cups have side support panels and are free of lining and padding
- Side seams are 3-1/4" tall
- Elastic straps offer moderate stretch and are 5/8" wide and adjust in the back
- Back band is 5/8" tall at closure
- Up to an E cup there is a 3-column, 2-row hook-and-eye closure
- Up to an I cup there is a 3-column, 3-row hook-and-eye closure
- The centre front is 2-1/4" tall
- If you're still not sure then call into the Boutique for a fitting and try one for yourself!
You can always browse the PrimaDonna collection at www.primadonna.eu